By accessing information on the website www.aussiespeedingfines.com (hereafter referred to as “the website”) you do hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions associated with the website:
- You shall make no copies of any kind - in part, or whole - of the website. The ONLY exception to this is in respect to the sample affiliate banners and text links that have been specifically provided for your use.
- You shall not use, or allow to be used, any information contained within the website in any way against the authors.
- All of the information provided by Aussie Speeding Fines in this website is presented as an information and educational service only. All aspects of the information and educational service provided by Aussie Speeding Fines in this website is not, and does not, represent itself to be legal advice in any way; nor should it be used for any other purpose than that of education and research. Aussie Speeding Fines do not seek to offer, nor offer any form of legal advice.
- Aussie Speeding Fines note that there will always be potential risk involved in any form of legal challenge and that every individual should make legal challenges only according to their own personal situation, existing legal education and ability. Aussie Speeding Fines therefore recommend that before any legal challenge or legal decision is made, that everyone should seek independent legal advice as to the suitability of the strategies covered in this website to their personal legal profile and goals.
- Aussie Speeding Fines have taken every care to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and timely, but cannot take any responsibility for errors or omissions that may occur.
- Any mention of other websites, statistics, people or cases is provided purely as a service for our readers. If you choose to visit these sites or pursue these people, please note that Aussie Speeding Fines are not responsible for the privacy practices, content or availability of such sites or resources. Aussie Speeding Fines do not endorse and are not liable for any content, advertising, products or other documentation available from these third party sites or resources.
- This website is not designed to replace your licensed legal advisor. You should seek appropriate independent legal advice as required, as general information contained in this document is impersonal and not tailored to the legal needs of any specific individual.
- Aussie Speeding Fines cannot and do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, claims, demands or damage what-so-ever that may arise directly, or indirectly, as a result of any reliance placed upon any information conveyed in any form (whether written or oral) within this website.
- The reader hereby fully agrees and understands that any information provided, (whether written or oral) is strictly confidential and at all times remain the property of Aussie Speeding Fines. In addition, the material contained within this website is subject to copyright and is the proprietary rights of Aussie Speeding Fines.
- The reader may only access and use the materials provided by Aussie Speeding Fines as general information only. The reader may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute materials from this website in any way, without the prior written consent of the Owners of Aussie Speeding Fines. Any Aussie Speeding Fines material provided may not be adopted or used for any other purpose, or in particular, to conduct any other promotional or marketing activity without the prior written consent of the Owners of Aussie Speeding Fines. Please note that the use of promotional banners and text links supplied under the affiliate marketing section of our website are exempt from this clause.
- Any Aussie Speeding Fines information provided (whether written or oral) is of the nature of general comment only and neither purports nor intends to be, specific legal advice. It has been prepared without regard to any particular person's legal objectives, financial or licence situation and particular needs. Any Aussie Speeding Fines information should not be considered as an offer or enticement to take or not take any course of legal action what-so-ever.
- You fully understand that all the information that is contained within the website is provided to you on a Without Prejudice basis.
By continuing to access the website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined above of your own free will and understand that any breach of those Terms and Conditions will render you liable to a penalty of AUD$1,000,000.00 payable immediately to the authors.
Should you NOT agree to ANY of the Terms and Conditions above, then you must NOT read any further and you must no longer access or use any information on this website.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2007 by the authors (Aussie Speeding Fines).